32-bit & 64-bit
PDF encryption is a technique of providing security to PDF document as needed by the user. In today’s world everyone need to secure their document from others. PDF Restriction software provide batch PDF protection which adds PDF password protection and encrypt PDF content stream with strong RC4 40 bits & 128 bits and AES 128 bits strength security level. You can protect PDF file by providing User password as well as Owner password. Encryption technique uses the mathematical algorithm to maintain the integrity of the files from unauthorized access. Encryption uses a secret key to protect the information considering that only those who have correct key can view and edit the file.PDF encryption is therefore the encryption of PDF files; the result is an encrypted PDF file. The information in the PDF document is confidential and only authorized people should able to see it. This could include secret information of company which should not be disclosed like price lists, biding information, takeover plans and healthcare record etc. Software is reliable and flexible to set user password and owner password on any PDF document. User password is required to open PDF document and Owner password is required to modify various permission like printing, document assembly, content copying, form filling, page extraction, commenting and signing. Software uses advance encryption algorithm for encrypting PDF document. Software does not need Adobe Acrobat software for encrypting PDF. Program supports all Windows operating system like 98, 2000, win ME, win XP, win Vista, win 7 etc.
- Software uses advanced encryption level to strengthen the security of PDF document.
- Supports both user and owner password. User password is required to open PDF document. Owner password is required to modify permission such as printing, document Assembly, Content Copying, form filling and many more.
- Work with both 40 bit and 128 bit encryption level.
- Software does not need any third party software such as Adobe Acrobat.
- Optional feature to add Prefix and Suffix with generated file name.
- Supports drag and drop features.
- Support page restriction with high resolution and low resolution printing.
- Supports all the windows operating system 98, 2000, win ME, win XP, win Vista, win 7 etc.
- Works with both 32bit and 64 bit OS.